Drink X Design is an event which goes on every month at a different Detroit business. Drink X Detroit is a Partnership between Metro Times and Detroit Creative Corridor Center. It brings creatives together to mingle and visit a local business which they might not have experienced before. The event was sponsor by Pabst Blue Ribbon.
dPOP is a great example of the new design surge happening in the city. Located in the basement of the Chrysler house. They are part of the Dan Gilbert Quicken Loans family responsible for the companies interior design direction along with corporate relocations.
These events bring in large crowds so make sure to sign up early. Here is our lineup for 2014:
- 01/09/14 dPOP!
- 02/13/14 AIREA Studio + Art At Compuware
- 03/13/14 TBA
- 04/10/14 Commonwealth
- 05/08/14 Detroit Farm and Garden + 555 Gallery followed by Pecha Kucha Night at 555 Gallery
- 06/12/14 Practice Space + Corktown Studios
- 07/10/14 Cobo Center
- 08/14/14 Hello Innovation
- 09/11/14 Detroit Design Festival Preview (Location TBA)
- 10/09/14 Reclaim Detroit
**To view larger size images click on the thumb nail images below.**