Sold Out April Social Media Panel in #Detroit
All-star guest panel
Dave Murray – Blue Cross Blue Shield @davemurr
Kollin Currie – Quicken Loans @kollincurrie
Sara Mahmood – Team Detroit @curioussaram
Amanda Friedt – SS Digital Media @afriedt
Jennifer Crawford – All Things Detroit @askjennyfer
Bob Tesh – Downtown Realty @downtown_realty
Hostess – Melissa DiVietri of DI Designs Studio @missydi
Topic – Manage Your Social Media Presence Efficiently.
- Before developing an online presence, what are the steps you recommend taking to create a social strategy?
- What are goals that you aim to achieve using social media?
- How do you define your brand voice and should it be consistent across multiple networks?
- How do you engage and communicate with your followers?
- Do you practice social media listening?
- What topics and source of information are most important to your followers?
- How often should you post content?
- Describe a successful social media campaign and how it improved visibility to your brand or company?
- What are the importance of using hashtags?
- Do you pay attention to what your competitors are doing?
- How do you measure ROI and define success with your social strategy?
- What advice can you give to encourage other businesses to use social media?
- Name some companies who are doing social media right?
Recap can be viewed on http://melissadivietri.com/social-media-panel-recap/
Beverages provided by Motor city Brewing Works.
Over 5k of social media program give-aways from Atomic Reach, Mention, Brand24, Socedo, Sendible
Photos from the event